Filling the gap for a book covering vibronic, nonadiabatic and diabatic couplings as well as radiationless processes in context, this monograph compiles classic and cutting-edge work from numerous researchers into one handy source. Alongside a description of radiationless processes in statistical large molecules and calculational methods for intramolecular distributions, the authors also investigate the nuclear coordinate dependence of matrix elements. Whole chapters are devoted to the mathematical description of the lifetime and decay of a prepared states as well as miscellaneous applications. The text is supplemented by a number of appendices for optimum usability. With its integration of the necessary mathematical rigor, this is primarily intended for graduate students in theoretical physics and chemistry, but is also indispensable reading for those working in molecular physics, physical chemistry and laser physics.
- Dewey Decimal: 539
- Physical Description: 6.7"x9.4"x6.7"; 1.8 lb; 342 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-08-09
- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Physics -- Molecular Physics
- Science -- Physics -- Molecular Physics
- Science -- Physics -- Nuclear Physics -- Atomic & Nuclear Physics
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books