Traces of India: photography, architecture, and the politics of representation, 1850-1900
Based on exhibitions organized by the CCA. Includes bibliographical references (p. 324-335) and index.
- LCC: TR103
- Dewey Decimal: 770/.954/09034
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 342 p. : ill. (some col.), col. maps ; 28 cm.
- Edition Info: (Yale Univ. Press)
- Photography -- India -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions
- Architectural photography -- India -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions
- Architecture and photography -- India -- History -- 19th century -- Exhibitions
- Photography -- Political aspects -- India -- Exhibitions
- Imperialism in art
- India -- Civilization -- British influences
- India -- Politics and government -- 1857-1919
- Photography -- India -- History -- 19th century
- Architectural photography -- India -- History -- 19th century
- India -- Civilization -- 1765-1947
- India -- Colonial influence
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books