Includes bibliographical references (p. 194-211) and index. Time and space in psychoanalysis and anthropology -- Apr�s coup and unconscious phantasy -- The "oracle" in dreams: the past and the future in the present -- "To be- or not to be"-here: a woman's denial of time and memory -- The interplay between identification and identity in the analysis of a violent young man: issues of technique -- Full and empty spaces in the analytic process -- The controversial discussions and apr�s coup (full text here published for the first time) -- Space and time in psychoanalytic listening -- Applications -- Time and memory in One hundred years of solitude / with Bella Jozef -- "What can you possibly learn from babies?": on psychoanalytic constructions of primal infants -- The infant and the infantile: on psychoanalytic research.
- LCC: RC506
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxii, 221 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books