Attempts to make sense our of multiple deprivations and inequities experienced by people and areas, and the reinforcing effects of reduced participation, consumption, mobility, access, integration, influence and recognition. Authors from Deakin University, Australia.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: HM1131
- Dewey Decimal: 302.545
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 232 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)?22.99
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Administration & Medicine Economics -- Public Health
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Nursing -- Home & Community Health
- Social isolation
- Social issues & welfare (Australia)
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books