Their names to live what the Vietnam Veterans Memorial means to America
Describes the planning and creation of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and how it came to be a symbol for the dead of all American wars.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -62) and index. Electronic reproduction.NetLibrary.Available to subscribers only.
- LCC: DS559.83
- Dewey Decimal: 959.704/36
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 64 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.) :$24.90
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial (Washington, D.C.) -- Juvenile literature
- Electronic books
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial (Washington, D.C.)
- National monuments
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books