The world the sixties made: politics and culture in recent America
Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: E839.5
- Dewey Decimal: 973.92
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vii, 338 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Popular culture -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- Political culture -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- Nineteen sixties
- New Left -- United States -- History
- Social movements -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- Social change -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1989
- United States -- Social conditions -- 1980
- United States -- History -- 1961-1969
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books