The Wonder Weeks: How to Turn Your Baby's 8 Great Fussy Phases into Magical Leaps Forward
Your Baby's Developing Mind: What a Wonder-ful World! In The Wonder Weeks, you'll discover the specific dates during their first 14 months when all babies take eight major developmental leaps. And you'll learn how to help your baby through the eight great "fussy phases" that mark these leaps within a week or two. Wonder week by wonder week, you'll see how your baby's mind is developing. Now you will know which games and toys are best for your baby during each key week and how to encourage each leap forward. Calendars, charts, and checklists help you track your baby's progress-- and finally make sense of his fussy behavior. This is a baby book like no other. It will be your indispensable guide to the crucial "wonder weeks" of your baby's first year.
- Physical Description: 6.5"x9.0"x0.8"; 336 pages; 1.0 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2003-01-18
- Amazon.com -- Parenting & Families -- Parenting -- Babies & Toddlers -- Child Development
- Amazon.com -- Parenting & Families -- Parenting -- Babies & Toddlers -- General
- Amazon.com -- Parenting & Families -- Parenting -- Babies & Toddlers -- Infants
- Amazon.com -- Parenting & Families -- Parenting -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books