Facsim. of a copy in the University of South Carolina's McKissick Library, with added introd. Original t.p. reads: The wings of the dove, by Henry James. Westminster, Archibald Constable and Co., ltd., 2 Whitehall Gardens, S.W., 1902. Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: PZ3
- Dewey Decimal: 813/.4
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xix, 576 p. 23 cm.
- London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction
- Venice (Italy) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books