The West: A Narrative History, Volume 2: 1400 to the Present (2nd Edition)
The West: a Narrative History is a unique text in its field, as it was conceived and developed as a brief introduction to the history of the West. It is not a reduced version of a larger study, but a fully realized project in its own right. It defines the West in its broadest terms, encompassing all of the varied cultures that trace at least some of their ancestry to the ancient Mediterranean world. In addition, it consistently reminds its readers of the links between the people who have come to define the West and those in other regions of the world.
- Dewey Decimal: 909
- Physical Description: 6.3"x9.3"x0.8"; 1.4 lb; 512 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-08-15
- History -- Ancient -- Early Civilization
- History -- Europe -- Western
- History -- Europe -- General
- History -- Europe -- General AAS
- History -- Historical Study -- Civilization & Culture
- History -- World -- General
- History -- World -- General AAS
- History -- General AAS
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Sociology -- Culture
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books