The Way of The Pirate: A Biographical Directory of Pirates, Buccaneers, and Privateers
A true treasure trove of maritime history. The Way of the Pirate is a fascinating account of the men, women, kings and countries that aided, supported, hunted and condemned the most romantic of adventurers in maritime history. It contains a fascinating and full account of the the life and times as well as the distinction between pirates, buccaneers, and privateers. The Way of the Pirate is certain to be a benchmark reference to this great era in maritime history.
- Dewey Decimal: 359
- Physical Description: 5.4"x8.1"x1.1"; 0.6 lb; 272 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2005-03-29
- History -- Historical Study -- Reference
- History -- Military -- Naval
- Professional & Technical -- Transportation -- Ships -- History
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books