The Victoria history of the county of Essex
Half title: A history of Essex. Vol. 2 edited by William Page and J. Horace Round; v. 3-4 by W. R. Powell. Reprint. Originally published: London : Constable, 1903- Text of the Essex Domesday: v. 1, p. 427-578. Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v. : ill., maps (some col.), plans ; 31 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 4)
- Natural history -- England -- Essex
- Essex (England) -- History
- Essex (England) -- Antiquities
- Essex (England) -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books