The Venture Adventure : Strategies for Thriving in the Jungle of Entrepreneurship
The Venture Adventure contains the secrets to transform your business idea into a thriving company. For highly successful entrepreneur Daryl Bernstein, entrepreneurship is an adventure-an expedition into the jungle in search of hidden treasure. Filled with true motivational stories of prosperous entrepreneurs and famous explorers, The Venture Adventure presents a radically new perspective on entrepreneurship. With his positive, adventuresome spirit and his wealth of business experience, Bernstein offers practical and innovative suggestions that will help you to start or grow your business.
- Dewey Decimal: 658.421
- Physical Description: 6.0"x9.1"x0.7"; 0.7 lb; 214 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1996-09-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books