The United States-Macau Policy Act of 1999; a resolution expressing support for, and calling for support for, free, fair, and transparent elections in Indonesia; and a concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress that the United States should introduce and make all efforts necessary to pass a resolution criticizing the People's Republic of China for its human rights abuses in China and Tibet at the annual meeting of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights: markup before the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific of the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, on H. Res. 32, H. R. 825, and H. Con. Res. 28, February 25, 1999
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. Shipping list no.: 99-0225-P.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iii, 39 p. ; 24 cm.
- Elections -- Indonesia
- Human rights -- China
- Human rights -- China -- Tibet
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Macao
- Macau (China : Special Administrative Region -- Foreign relations -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books