The United States and Colombia: the journey from ambiguity to strategic clarity
" ... special series ... published jointly by the North-South Center of the University of Miami and the Strategic Studies Institute of the U.S. Army War College." -- P. iii. "May 2003." Includes bibliographical references (p. 65-78). Electronic version also available on the SSI website.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 78 p. ; 23 cm.
- Violence -- Colombia
- Political corruption -- Colombia
- Military assistance, American -- Colombia
- Colombia -- Strategic aspects
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books