The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide: Complete and Unabridged
This outrageous volume contains six zany, out-of-this-world adventure stories by this incomparable novelist. From the very first to the very latestall best sellersincludes The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy; The Restaurant at the End of the Universe; Life, the Universe and Everything, So Long and Thanks for all the Fish; Young Zaphod Plays it Safe; and Mostly Harmless. 768 pages.
- Physical Description: 815 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1997-01-01
- Amazon.com -- Literature & Fiction -- General -- Comic
- Amazon.com -- Science Fiction & Fantasy -- Authors, A-Z -- ( A ) -- Adams, Douglas
- Amazon.com -- Science Fiction & Fantasy -- Science Fiction -- Adventure
- Amazon.com -- Science Fiction & Fantasy -- Science Fiction -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books