Now in its 13th edition, The Traffic Officer's Com anion is a quick reference guide for police officers dealing with traffic regulations and offences. A broad range of subjects are covered including: speed limits, motorways, drink/driving and reporting an accident. This user-friendly publication also includes legislation for officers in Scotland.
- Physical Description: 4.8"x7.1"x0.8"; 0.8 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2004-03
- Law -- Criminal Law -- Law Enforcement
- Nonfiction -- Current Events -- Poverty -- Social Services & Welfare
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Criminal Law -- Law Enforcement
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books