Includes bibliographical references (p. 229-232) and index. The unpresentable -- Transcendence -- Nature -- Technology -- Terror -- The uncanny -- Altered states.
- LCC: N6490
- Dewey Decimal: 701
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 237 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition Info: (MIT Press)
- Arts & Photography -- History & Criticism -- Criticism
- Arts & Photography -- History & Criticism -- General
- Arts & Photography -- Schools, Periods & Styles -- Contemporary Art
- Art and society -- History -- 21st century
- Sublime, The, in art
- Art and society -- History -- 20th century
- Art, Modern -- 20th century
- Art, Modern -- 21st century
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books