The situation analysis approach to assessing family planning and reproductive health services: a handbook
Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: HQ763.5
- Dewey Decimal: 363.9/6/072
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 195 p.
- Edition Info: (paperback : alk. paper)
- Birth control -- Research
- Birth control -- Data processing
- Maternal health services -- Evaluation
- Evaluation research (Social action programs)
- Family Planning Services
- Automatic Data Processing -- methods
- Program Evaluation -- methods
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books