The shoe and canoe, or, Pictures of travel in the Canadas illustrative of their scenery and of colonial life: with facts and opinions on emigration, state policy, and other points of public interest
"In two volumes. Vol. I." Part of a CIHM set. For individual microfiches in this set see CIHM microfiche nos. 28070-28072. 5 microfiches (206 fr.) :ill., maps. "In two volumes. Vol. I." Part of a CIHM set. For individual microfiches in this set see CIHM microfiche nos. 28070-28072. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the National Library of Canada..Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1982.
- Dewey Decimal: 917.1
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 352 p. : ill., maps ; 20 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 1)
- Quebec (Province) -- Description and travel -- 1763-1850
- Ontario -- Description and travel
- Quebec (Province) -- Descriptions et voyages -- 1763-1850
- Ontario -- Descriptions et voyages
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books