The Roman Imperial Army of the first and second centuries A. D
Originally published: Totowa, N.J. : Barnes & Noble Books, 1985. With a new introduction. Includes bibliographical references (p. 286-305) and indexes. Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: U35
- Dewey Decimal: 355/.00937
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxiii, 343 p. : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.) :$19.95
- Historia antiga - roma (pratica militar)
- Rome -- Army
- Rome -- History, Military -- 30 B.C.-476 A.D
- Rome -- Military antiquities
- Rome -- Antiquities
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books