SCIENCE OPENED A DOOR - SOMETHING CAME THROUGH! This exciting Sci-Fi novel overflows with inter-dimensional visitors, psychic experimentation, threats of inter-dimensional warfare, disappearing people, lots of action, and enough romance to keep it interesting. Professor Horace Thompson and his team have just successfully completed a world-changing experiment in the newly legitimized science of Parapsychology. Using electronic devices that boost the mind's weak ESP signals, they successfully communicated thoughts over a distance of 56 miles. Suddenly their world changes even more. Their experiment opens a crack between dimensions and the form of a huge god-like alien temporarily materializes in front of them. Before he disappears, this apparently peaceful being informs them that his advanced race, the "Teachers", desires to not only once again assist mankind, as they have in the ancient past, but to also support them against their common interdimensional enemy. What does it all mean? Two ancient and diametrically opposed alien civilizations have for millennia chosen the planet Earth to be the ideological arena where they confront each other. One side champions Law and a society based on unchanging Absolutes; the other promotes Liberty, License, and Free Choice. Throughout the ages of Man, we, like unsuspecting pieces on a chess board, have been chosen to be the PLAYERS in their deadly game. But a change is taking place, one which will force every inhabitant of Earth to choose active membership in one side or the other. The alien Overlords are suddenly moving out of the shadows and our planet is about to become the devastated battleground - the Arena - where they will openly face each other in final and ultimate conflict. And God help the human who gets in their way or who chooses the wrong side! This manuscript garnered the "Alpha Award" (presented to a new author of fiction) at the Sandy Cove Christian Writers Conference in Northeast, MD.
- Dewey Decimal: 813
- Physical Description: 5.5"x8.5"x0.8"; 1.0 lb; 300 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-10-09
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books