The Performance Improvement Toolkit: The Guide to Knowledge Based Improvement
The Performance Improvement Toolkit is a no nonesense guide to the tools, techniques and methods used to improve organizational and process performance. Packed with examples and step by step instructions, the Toolkit is an excellent resource for those engaged in quality management, six sigma and other improvement related initiatives.
- Dewey Decimal: 330
- Physical Description: 7.9"x9.9"x1.8"; 3.8 lb; 860 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2002-04
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books