The passion of Ansel Bourne: multiple personality in American culture
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 217-233.
- LCC: RC569.5
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 250 p.,  p. of plates : ports. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Multiple personality -- United States -- History -- Case studies
- Multiple personality -- Social aspects -- United States -- Case studies
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books