The order of things: how everything in the world is organized into hierarchies, structures, and pecking orders
Includes bibliographical references (p. 377-380) and index. Earth sciences & geography -- Life sciences -- Physical sciences -- Technology -- Mathematics & measurements -- Religion -- History -- Society & social institutions -- Business & economics -- Arts -- Domestic life -- Sports and recreation -- General knowledge & philosophy.
- LCC: AG105
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxv, 389 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Handbooks, vade-mecums, etc
- Order -- Miscellanea -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Classification -- Miscellanea -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Knowledge, Sociology of -- Miscellanea -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Hierarchies -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books