The Navy of the Restoration from the death of Cromwell to the treaty of Breda; its work, growth and influence
Facsimile reprint of 1st ed., Cambridge U.P., 1916. Bibliography: p. -230.
- LCC: DA86
- Dewey Decimal: 359/.00942
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: , x, 234 p., 2 fold. plates. col. charts, map, plans. 20 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books