The nature of diversity: an evolutionary voyage of discovery
Includes bibliographical references (p. 561-659) and index. 1. Voyage of Discovery -- 2. Tools for the Voyage -- 3. Species: Exploring the Entities -- 4. Historical Biogeography: Exploring Space -- 5. Functions: Exploring Options -- 6. Evolutionary Radiations: Exploring Time -- 7. Community Evolution: Exploring the Space-Time Continuum -- 8. Coevolution: Exploring Personal Relationships -- 9. Biodiversity: Exploring the Future.
- LCC: QH541.15
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 668 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books