Includes bibliographical references (p. 151-178) and index. The biosocial underpinnings to behavior -- The dopaminergic and serotonergic systems -- The national longitudinal study of adolescent health -- The gene X environment basis to antisocial phenotypes -- Conclusion.
- LCC: HV6025
- Dewey Decimal: 364.3
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v, 180 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Nonfiction -- Crime & Criminals -- Criminology
- Criminal behavior -- Physiological aspects
- Criminal behavior -- Genetic aspects
- Human beings -- Effect of environment on
- Environmental psychology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books