The National Trust Handbook: For Members and Visitors 2001
For more than a century, Britain's National Trust has worked for the preservation of places of historic interest and national beauty throughout England, Wales, and Northern Ireland. The National Trust Handbook is a visitor's guide to the National Trust properties that are open to the public, including stately homes, gardens, castles, barns, and lighthouses. The Handbook lists more than 300 properties, and each has a brief description, address, telephone number, opening times, admission fee, travel directions, and details of the facilities on site. The National Trust Handbook will open up a world of riches to those traveling in Britain.
- Dewey Decimal: 914
- Physical Description: 5.0"x8.0"x1.0"; 0.7 lb; 256 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2001-04-01
- Arts & Photography
- Professional & Technical -- Architecture
- Travel -- Europe -- Great Britain -- England
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books