The Mystery of the Bermuda Triangle (Can Science Solve)
Children are fascinated by mysteries. This volume builds on this fascination, seeking to provide an accessible explanation of some scientific techniques and the way science can be used to attempt to explain phenomena. The book describes the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle, and the case for and against a rational scientific explanation is put forward. Evidence is provided in the form of eyewitness accounts and written and pictorial reports. It does not attempt to reduce the mystery, but offers a variety of possibilities to allow readers to come to their own conclusions.
- Dewey Decimal: 001.94
- Physical Description: 7.9"x10.4"x0.4"; 0.8 lb; 32 pages
- Edition Info: Library Binding; 2006-05-30
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General AAS
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Mystery & Wonders
- Reference -- Fun Facts -- Curiosities & Wonders
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books