From ERBville Press: Edgar Rice Burroughs has written many interesting stories, but we believe, for downright originality and exciting interest, this story is hard to equal. There is hardly a page that does not hold your interest. Once the story gets under way, hair-raising episodes seem to tumble right over each other--they come so quickly.--Hugo Gernsback
- Physical Description: 5.0"x8.0"x0.4"; 0.6 lb; 174 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-06-16
- Science Fiction & Fantasy -- Authors, A-Z -- ( B ) -- Burroughs, Edgar Rice -- General
- Science Fiction & Fantasy -- Authors, A-Z -- ( B ) -- Burroughs, Edgar Rice -- Paperback
- Science Fiction & Fantasy -- Science Fiction -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books