The Magnolias was a place where a brazen Southern society could forget their sinful pasts by living in great opulence and decadence. Here all that was glittering and glamorous collided with the harsh and depraved. Here Jeannie Fleming came to escape from her demanding and too-vigilant guardian who asked only for her innocence, her willingness, in the satisfaction of his lust. Jeannie was to discover, though, that the world into which she had escaped was sin itself; her past was innocent compared to what she discovered at The Magnolias.
- Physical Description: 4.2"x6.8"x0.7"; 0.1 lb; 272 pages
- Edition Info: Mass Market Paperback; 1977-02-12
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books