Includes index. Our constant companions -- From pottery to the space shuttle -- The beauty of ceramics -- Ceramics and light -- Amazing strength and stability -- Ceramics and the electronics age -- Piezo power -- Medical miracles -- Ceramics and the modern automobile -- Heat bearers -- The hardest materials in the universe -- Energy and pollution control. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2004.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: TP807
- Dewey Decimal: 666
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vii, 290 p. : ill. (some col.) 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books