There are millions of spiritual searchers who believe there has to be more to God than conventional Christianity. They know something is missing as they cry from their heart, Where's the love? and Where's the power? The author takes them on a journey to find the missing secret that has been lost for 1,600 years. A world of love, power, and blessing awaits. But it's not a how-to book, it's an un-book, so different it's difficult to describe...the journey must be experienced.
- Physical Description: 7.0"x8.9"x1.0"; 1.9 lb; 305 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-04-10
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books