The Lincolns in the White House: four years that shattered a family
Includes bibliographical references (p. -278) and index.
- LCC: E457.25
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 290 p.,  p. of plates : ill., ports. ; 25 cm.
- Lincoln, Abraham,1809-1865
- Lincoln, Abraham,1809-1865 -- Family
- Presidents -- United States -- Family relationships -- Case studies
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Social aspects
- Washington (D.C.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Social aspects
- Washington (D.C.) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books