It's no secret that the Internet is a great way to get your music out to the world. There's only one problem. The Internet is so big it would literally take you thousands of hours to find all of the places and people that are interested in your music and are willing to help you and your band out. A solution is finally here. It's called the Indie Bible. The 3rd Edition is 322 pages and contains: 2300 publications that will REVIEW your CD! 2700 radio stations will PLAY your music! 440 services that will help you to SELL your CDs! 340 sites where you can UPLOAD your MP3s! 300 resources to help you PROMOTE your music! 33 HELPFUL articles that will move your career forward! (authors include Daylle Deanna Schwartz, Tim Sweeney, Diane Rapaport, Jeri Goldstein, Harriet Schock and many more!)
- Dewey Decimal: 338
- Physical Description: 9.0"x11.9"x0.9"; 2.4 lb; 322 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-10-15
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books