The Indian slave trade: the rise of the English empire in the American South, 1670-1717
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: HT1162
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvii, 444 p. : maps ; 24 cm.
- Slave trade -- Great Britain -- History -- 17th century
- Slave trade -- Southern States -- History -- 17th century
- Indian slaves -- Southern States -- History -- 17th century
- Indians, Treatment of -- Southern States -- History -- 17th century
- Indians of North America -- Southern States -- Social conditions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books