The Horse and His Boy (Radio Theatre: Chronicles of Narnia)
Fully dramatized and produced with cinema-quality sound design and music, each title in Radio Theatre's Chronicles of Narnia is now available in a travel-friendly size. Hosted by Douglas Gresham, stepson of C. S. Lewis, these timeless classics have mesmerized millions around the world. Upon entering an enchanted world called Narnia, four ordinary children learn extraordinary lessons in courage, self-sacrifice, friendship, and honor. Brought to life in London by a cast of more than 100 actors, including award-winners Paul Scofield, David Suchet, and Ron Moody, the 7-part Chronicles of Narnia provides over 22 hours of exhilaring listening entertainment.A remarkable adventure for the imagination, The Horse and His Boy tells the story of a young boy named Shasta with a mysterious past, his escape from a life of slavery, and the talking horse who launches the adventure. As Shasta and Bree join forces, they find themselves escaping with a runaway princess and her talking horse, being pitted against a mad prince, and coming face to face with a terrifying lion. Faithfully adapted from C. S. Lewis' third novel in The Chronicles of Narnia, this Focus on the Family Radio Theatre presentation features some of England's finest actors, an award-winning production team, and film-quality sound effects.
- Dewey Decimal: 813
- Physical Description: 4.9"x5.6"x1.0"; 0.3 lb; 3 pages
- Edition Info: Audio CD; 2007-06-20
- Literature & Fiction -- Classics -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- Classics -- General AAS
- Literature & Fiction -- General -- Classics
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Literature & Fiction -- Fiction
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Literature & Fiction -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Literature & Fiction -- General AAS
- Religion & Spirituality -- Fiction -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Fiction -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books