The Guerilla Film Makers Pocketbook: The Ultimate Guide to Digital Film Making!
IF YOU'VE NEVER MADE A FILM BEFORE, THIS AMAZING BOOK WILL TELL YOU:* How other young film makers made their first movie and found massive success* How to take your great ideas and turn them into great films* How to build a team to make your movie now* How to harness cheap technology to make expensive looking films* How to avoid hundreds of pitfalls many other film makers will fall into* How to find audiences and even make money from your movieVeterans of the indie film scene, the authors have produced numerous low budget feature films, sold projects to Hollywood studios, come perilously close to an Oscar nomination, and even ended up in prison! They're also the team behind the best selling Guerilla Film Makers Handbooks series, selling over 100,000 copies around the world and they've taught thousands of emerging film makers the key skills needed to make their own great movies to launch a career. Their offices are at Ealing Studios in London and in Los Angeles.
- Dewey Decimal: 791
- Physical Description: 4.0"x6.0"x1.0"; 0.5 lb; 320 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-03-22
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books