The Greenwood encyclopedia of daily life in America
Includes bibliographical references and indexes. v. 1. The War of Independence and antebellum expansion and reform, 1763-1861 / Theodore J. Zeman -- v. 2. The Civil War, Reconstruction, and industrialization of America, 1861-1900 / James M. Volo and Dorothy Denneen Volo -- v. 3. The emergence of modern America, World War I, and the Great Depression, 1900-1940 / Francis J. Sicius -- v. 4. Wartime, postwar, and contemporary America, 1940-present / Jolyon P. Girard.
- LCC: E169.1
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 4 v. : ill., maps ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 1)
- United States -- Civilization -- Encyclopedias
- United States -- Social life and customs -- Encyclopedias
- United States -- Social conditions -- Encyclopedias
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books