The great composer as teacher and student: theory and practice of composition: Bach, Handel, Haydn, Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert
Originally published under title: Theory and practice. New York : Norton, c1987. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: ML430
- Dewey Decimal: 781
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 167 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Composition (Music)
- Music theory -- History -- 18th century
- Music theory -- History -- 19th century
- Music -- 18th century -- History and criticism
- Music -- 19th century -- History and criticism
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books