The golden vale of Ivowen: between Slievenamon and Suir
Based on Glean on Óir, published in 1988, "not a translation, but an entirely new book in English using some of the same material as well as ... new material"--p. iv. Includes bibliographical references (p. 576-580) and indexes.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xii, 604 p.,  p. of col. plates : ill. (some col.), maps ; 24 cm.
- Irish poetry -- History and criticism
- Civilization, Celtic, in literature
- Language and culture -- Ireland
- Ireland -- History
- Tipperary (Ireland : County) -- History
- Kilkenny (Ireland : County) -- History
- Ireland -- Genealogy
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books