The Gluten Free Fat Loss Plan: Your guide to losing fat & getting fit by eating gluten free
This revolutionary new diet plan will show you how to ditch your gut, tighten your butt, and lose fat for good by cutting gluten out of your life. If you thought that only people with gluten intolerance could benefit from eating gluten free, guess again- Westfahl reveals why gluten has been secretly sabotaging your waistline, and how you can easily begin living a leaner, healthier, gluten free lifestyle today! The Gluten Free Fat Loss Plan includes: *Instructions on how to easily avoid wheat, barley, and rye- the three grains that contain the problematic protein known as gluten *6 weeks of detailed menu plans, including a special �No Cooking� section * Over 30 delicious gluten free, healthy recipes *A step-by-step guide for creating your own delicious gluten free fat loss meals *3 phases of illustrated workout programs that include cardio, core strength, and flexibility *Daily nutrition and exercise logs *Success stories from people who have followed the plan, including inspiring before and after pictures What people are saying about The Gluten Free Fat Loss Plan... �The Gluten Free Fat Loss Plan has changed my life. I went from weighing 215 pounds and being completely inactive to weighing 135 pounds and working out regularly. I�ll never go back!" -Jennifer Loven
- Physical Description: 7.4"x9.0"x0.4"; 0.8 lb; 170 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-05-14
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books