The future of inflation targeting: proceedings of a conference held at the H. C. Coombs Centre for Financial Studies, Kirribilli on 9-10 August 2004
Includes bibliographical references. Introdution / Christopher Kent and Simon Guttmann -- A snapshot of infaltion targeting in its adolescence / Kenneth N. Kuttner -- Can central bank transpency go to far / Frederic S. Mishna -- A perspective on monetary policy transparency and communication / Malcolm Eddy and Andrew Stone -- News and interest rate expectations : a study of six central banks / Ellis Connolly and Marion Kohler -- Inflation measurement for central bankers / Robert J. Hill -- Inflation in Australia : measurement and modelling / Alexander Heath, Ivan Roberts and Tim Bulman -- Inflation targeting and Japan : why has the Bank of Japan not adopted inflation targeting / Takatoshi Ito.
- Dewey Decimal: 332.41
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 302 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books