This book covers a range of topics from the geography and science schemes of work at key stage 2 and 3. In the context of the cycles found in nature, the book focuses on the ecological and feeding relationships between plants, animals and people. The book also looks at how the landscape changes and the consequences for food chains of human activity, such as farming and rainforest clearance. Throughout the book, focus panels look in detail at how people, plants and animals co-exist and investigative panels encourage further research.
- Dewey Decimal: 577.16
- Physical Description: 8.7"x10.6"x0.4"; 0.9 lb; 32 pages
- Edition Info: Library Binding; 2009-01
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Earth Sciences
- Children's Books -- Sports & Activities -- Cooking
- Science -- Biological Sciences -- Ecology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books