The fable of the keiretsu: urban legends of the Japanese economy
Includes bibliographical references (p. -178) and index. Introduction -- The fable of the keiretsu -- And of the zaibatsu -- The myth of the main bank -- And of outside directors -- Legends of government guidance -- The cost of kipling.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 181 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (cloth : alk. paper)
- Conglomerate corporations -- Japan
- Corporations -- Finance
- Japan -- Economic policy -- 1989
- Japan -- Economic conditions -- 1989
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books