The European Union and Turkish acccession: human rights and the Kurds
Includes bibliographical references (p. -230) and index. Foreword by Noam Chomsky Introduction1.Background2.Turkey and the EU3.Civil and Political Rights in Turkey4.Cultural and Minority Rights in Turkey5.Conflict in the Southeast6.The international dimensions to the conflict7.The Military and the Islamist Movement8.Internal Displacement9.The EU and the Kurds10. The Future of the EU AccessionNotesIndex.
- LCC: HC240.25
- Dewey Decimal: 341.242209561
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xix, 239 p. : map ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (Paper)
- History -- Europe -- General
- History -- World -- General
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- International -- Treaties
- Nonfiction -- Politics -- International -- Diplomacy
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Political Science -- General
- Law -- International Law -- General
- European Union -- Turkey
- European Union -- Membership
- Kurds -- Turkey
- Human rights -- Turkey
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books