The empire writes back theory and practice in post-colonial literatures
Includes bibliographical references (p. -239) and index. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2003.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: PR9080
- Dewey Decimal: 820/.9/9171241
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 246 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Commonwealth literature (English) -- History and criticism
- English literature -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- Postcolonialism -- English-speaking countries
- Postcolonialism -- Commonwealth countries
- Decolonization in literature
- Colonies in literature
- Litt�rature du Commonwealth (anglaise) -- Histoire et critique
- Litt�rature anglaise -- 20e si�cle -- Histoire et critique
- Commonwealth dans la litt�rature
- D�colonisation dans la litt�rature
- Colonies dans la litt�rature
- English literature -- Commonwealth writers - Critical studies
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books