The elements of structural botany with special reference to the study of Canadian plants: to which is added a selection of examination papers
"With many Illustrations by Author and others." Original issued in series: W.J. Gage & Co.'s educational series. Includes index. Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Library, Agriculture Canada.Ottawa :Canadian Institute for Historical Microreproductions,1984. viii, 237 p. : ill.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 3 microfiches (130 fr.) : ill.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books