The early Pentecostal revival: history of twentieth-century Pentecostals and the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World, 1901-30
"Adapted from Chalices of gold, c1990 by James L. Tyson"--T.p. verso. Includes bibliographical references (p. 315-316)
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 317 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Other Denominations & Sects
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Worship & Devotion -- Charismatic
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- General AAS
- Pentecostal Assemblies of the World -- History
- Pentecostalism -- History
- Pentecostal churches -- History
- Oneness Pentecostal churches -- History
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books