The Digital Darkroom: Black and White Techniques Using Photoshop
It's the new system revolutionizing photography. So go digital--for better pictures, more flexibility, and a wide variety of photo possibilities. Even those with only the most minimal darkroom experience will get into the swing intuitively, grasping new and creative possibilities for controlling tone, contrast, and other aspects of black-and-white pictures. Step-by-step, this workshop approach explains how to change from conventional photography to the digital realm, using a wide variety of images that demonstrate both problem-solving techniques and imaginative ideas. * Compare digital and film photography, processing, imaging power, and software. * Set up a complete digital darkroom. * Know all the control systems' command chains--including how to change color photos to black-and-white, adjust images, and much more. Any photographer will feel like a real professional! 160 pages (6 in color), 125 b/w illus., 10 x 10.
- Dewey Decimal: 771.46028566
- Physical Description: 9.8"x9.9"x0.4"; 1.7 lb; 144 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1999-06
- Arts & Photography -- Photography -- Darkroom & Processing
- Arts & Photography -- Photography -- Equipment
- Arts & Photography -- Photography -- How-to
- Arts & Photography -- Photography -- Reference
- Computers & Internet -- Programming -- Algorithms -- Digital Image Processing
- Computers & Internet -- Digital Photography & Video -- Adobe Photoshop
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books